How to use WhatsApp without phone Number WhatsApp hacks and trick 2017 ✔

Namaskar. I’m PaSa and I welcome you to my YouTube Channel KaraMazu. This video is about how to use WhatsApp without phone number and Sim Card using other country Number. You need to install Primo android app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Primo.me&hl=en). Open play store and search for Primo. Install the app and open it. Now create your account. Fill mandatory details i.e First name, Last Name, e-mail id, create password and confirm password. If user name is taken it will show Red Cross in user name line. I’ll try with some other user name. This user name is available. This is the intro of app. You can check the rewards section. For generating virtual number. Please add and confirm an e-mail address. Primo will send you a verification mail. Once you verify the mail. Your number is ready. Now I’ll create WhatsApp account with this virtual number. Choose United States as county. Enter your virtual number. In the mean while enable Airplane mode and connect your phone to WiFi. You won’t receive SMS because this is a virtual number. Wait for the timer to expire and click call me option. You will get call in Primo app. Note down 6-digit-code. Enter 6-digit-code and WhatsApp will verify your code. Create your profile and you are ready to send texts. I’m using two WhatsApp in one phone. You can check out my other video on how to use two WhatsApp in one phone. You can see, I’m getting text notification of my virtual number.

https://youtu.be/jZBxbr7eOCw

If you have any suggestions, questions, facing any problem; please leave in comment box.

Thanks for watching. Please like, share and comment on this video.

Dhandyawad.


Please consider subscribing my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8LZmYtEfL0TiGNsQUV8W2Q?sub_confirmation=1

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: "How to Earn Online Money  100% Genuine  Easy Process"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otex5oHdR5s
-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

Comments